Are you enjoying Live TV Channels on RedBox TV? Are you Firestick or TV users? If your answer is Yes to both questions then you might be very happy after knowing that you can now Install RedBox TV on Firestick or TV. Yes, you read it right. You can do it by following our easy to understand guide.
We always love to use the streaming applications on Firestick because Firestick enables us to expand application’s features in the larger way and we can use it without any restriction. When two good product combine, likely its become one great product.
Some user does not know much about RedBox TV and its feature. RedBox TV APK is the best Live tv streaming application available on the market. It has more than one thousand live TV channels from around 15 countries which includes India, United States, United Kingdom, Pakistan, Franch, Europe, Bangladesh and many others
All Live TV channels are working with HD and SD link option to choose. Isn’t great source? It is. Honestly, We highly recommend to use Live Net TV if you are frustrated or bothered with other applications.
RedBox TV For Firestick 2018
Amazon Firestick is specially made to use Android applications so users can expand their display view from Mobile Phones or Tablet to larger TV. Firestick does not require any functionality on your TV except HDMI Port so you can use it easily on none Android or Smart and Simple TV.
Buy new Amazon Firestick from here if you don’t own yet.
Read More: RedBox TV for PC Download 2018
If you don’t have Firestick Remote you can use Firestick Remote apps for temporary use but we recommend using remote, you can control Firestick’s functionality easily in compare to the app. Please bring the new one if you lost.
You can request Live Net TV to add any channels which you want to watch and it’s not available in the app. They will contact you with all possible info or process so if you are planning to watch any channels which are not available, request it before you miss any shows or match.
As we discussed earlier, Amazon has its own functionalities and RedBox TV has hundreds of Live TV channels with the high-quality source, You will get different level streaming experience once you have both connected on your TV.
As we know Firestick is a very popular device so there are many methods to install APK file on it but using Downloader app and ES File Explorer are easy to use & understand methods in comparison to others. So Let’s start guide to get RedBox TV on Firestick.
How to Install RedBox TV on Firestick TV
Turn on your Amazon Firestick with Remote Control access. First of all, we will enable the unknown sources option from setting to allow third-party apps. In order to do that, Follow this steps…
- Open Home Screen of your Firestick device
- Go to the Setting option by using Remote control
- Select Devices from the available submenu
- Click on Developers options
- Find and Enable Apps from Unknown Sources option. You will get one pop up with the warning message, Click on Ok to avoid the warning.
Now we have Unknown Sources Enabled so we will proceed to download required apps.
- Come back to Home Screen of Device
- Find Search option and Click on it to expand search bar
- Type ” Downloader” and Click on the Search icon. or You can Press and Hold Voice button from your Firestick Remote to active Voice Search functionality.
- Find and Click on official Downloader App. Confirm from below image, if you have not seen the app before this
- Click on Download arrow to start the download process. Wait until download process completes
- Open the Downloader app and Go to Setting menu which is located in the left menu bar
- Now go to Browser menu
- Type ” https://www.redboxtv.net/ ” in the URL Box and Click on Go button
- Now you will see RedBox TV’s official site open. Click on ” Download for Android “ option to download official RedBox TV APK file.
- Download will start automatically once you click on download option. App size is very low so it should not take long time.
- Click on Install button to start the installation process
- Click on Done option
- Now you will have options like Install, Delete, and Done. Select Delete option to delete APK file and Keep the only app installed. Click on Delete again to confirm deletion process.
- Now Press Home Button from the remote control.
- Click on Apps menu and You will see RedBox TV installed
- Click on it to open the app and you are done.
So this was the tutorial guide to get the RedBox TV app on your Firestick or TV. Now you can watch hundreds of Live TV channels on your TV at any time without paying any subscription or streaming charges.
Hope, now you all have RedBox TV app installed. If you are getting any trouble or error while following this guide, send your problem via below comment box; We’ll try to reach you as soon as possible.